Thursday, February 24, 2011

First :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It all started years ago in my high school years. I liked someone. Obviously, it's me and my friend who liked him so much. 

It's my friend who introduced him to me. She has pictures of him, his number and they're friends in a networking site. 

At first, I was just curious about him. So I did, added him in the site.  He did accept my invitation, so we're friends. I sent him message and he did reply, until we exchange numbers. Then we started exchanging messages.


We just don't know how it was. Until it came to the point that he wants to meet personally. I was nervous, because I've never met someone, a text mate. But I wanted to know him more. So, I agreed. I met him.


He's not tall, he's quite thin. He has brown eyes, and that's what I love the most of him. When he talks, he talks like he's somebody. He's natural. I got more information about him. And it makes me want more and more about him. 


I admit. I liked him more after that. I was really amazed!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment