Friday, February 25, 2011

As my Story Goes..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I talked to my friend. 
Then I found out that there's something wrong about our friendship. She started avoiding me. I thought that it's me. Maybe it's all my fault.

  I started avoiding the guy. I ignored all his messages. Even if it hurts, I did. Just to make I friend and I closer again. But, all of that was nothing for her. When I found myself no one to talk to, I asked the guy's presence. And then, he did.

He pays attention to what I'm saying. And obviously he cares. 

He gave me pieces of advice. And I feel so lucky. He told me not to care about what people say. I felt like I was saved by an angel. I made up my mind. I did not listened to them.

From then on, he was my shoulder to lean on. It seems like he was my personal diary. I tell him everything. And he tells me everything too. 
Until the day comes. The confession. 
I don't even know what to say after I hearing those things. He said that he's in love with me. And he wants everything to be official. 


I just said, "Let me think about it first".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment